Are you an MCSA level technical consultant, eager for your next challenge?
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to join our Exeter-based team. The successful candidate will be required to complete a wide variety of project activities, including:
- Scoping, designing, deploying and supporting solutions.
- Providing strategic guidance to our clients regarding their technology, IT infrastructure and business processes, highlighting areas that could be improved through enhanced IT.
- Working with our clients and internal teams on strategic projects that will maintain and develop systems and grow technical uptake.
- Offering remote and onsite technical support for internal users and clients and providing advice to first and second level engineers, as well as dealing with escalated incidents.
Interested? To be considered, you must:
- Hold an MSCA accreditation, ideally an MSCE
- Possess a degree in computing (or similar) or an equivalent IT qualification
Client focused, confident and reliable, you’ll need to be eager to challenge processes, take a flexible, pragmatic approach and coach, coax, mentor and persuade others. Excellent listening, organisation, time management and decision-making skills are also key.
Our ideal candidate will also have the following:
- Experience in networks (including routers and switches), Windows server, Hyper-V TCP/IP, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365, SharePoint, backup solutions and antivirus software
- Experience of working on a variety of implementation projects
- Experience of working with external software and hardware suppliers
- Experience of using network troubleshooting tools
Job Role: Technical Consultant – MCSA
Location: Exeter, Devon
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000, DOE
Benefits: Pension Scheme, health insurance, mobile phone contribution, opportunity to complete further IT qualifications, discounted gym membership (after probation)
We take a collaborative approach to our work environment where ideas and opinions are respected and encouraged so our team can grow, thrive and prosper. We follow an ethos of excellence, innovation, agility, respect, and dignity. Our work atmosphere is sociable, company successes are celebrated as a team and we seek to make our workplace as fun as possible. We know this engenders creativity and excellence. If this sounds like the kind of place where you could do some of your best work, apply today.
For further information or to apply, please contact Dan Grimes.